Chinese smartphone manufacturer Gionee has today announced a new flagship smartphone called the Gionee Elife S7 at the ongoing Mobile World Congress 2015 in Barcelona. The smartphone packs in the best of everything.
The Gionee Elife S7 comes with a 5.2 inch FHD AMOLED display, is powered by a Octa-Core processor clocking at 1.7 GHz and coupled with 2 GB RAM, while has Amigo 3.0 UI on top of Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. There is a 13 megapixel rear camera and a nice 8 megapixel camera on the front.
- 5.2 inch AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 64 bit 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 13 megapixel primary camera with LED flash
- 8 megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 2G, 3G, 4G LTE (Market dependant)
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, USB OTG
- 2750mAh built-in battery
The Gionee Elife S7 comes in a magnesium alloy frame and will be available in Black, Pink, Blue and White color options. Priced at 399 Euros or about Rs.28,000 the phone will be available in India starting April 3rd.