Samsung has today announced the launch of its Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone which comes with a 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display which gives us a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels, is powered by a 2.5 quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor & a Octacore Exynos processor coupled with 3 GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will come with a 16 MP camera on the back with LED Flash while a new 3.7 MP front facing camera has been included. The phone will come with the fingerprint scanned and heart beat sensor as on the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the S Pen has been redesigned for better funtionality. Running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS with TouchWiz UI on the top of it, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is powered by a 3220 mAh battery.
To be available in 4 colour options viz. Frosted White, Charcoal Black, Bronze Gold and Blossom Pink the phone will go on sale starting October 2014 for a price tag which has not been revealed yet.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specifications:
- 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display
- Resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor
- 3GB RAM,
- 32GB internal memory
- Expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS with TouchWiz UI
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 3.7MP front-facing cameras
- Finger Scanner, UV, Heart Rate Monitoring,
- MHL, 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- 3220 mAh Battery