Korean tech giant Samsung has today announced the launch of its new flagship, the Samsung Galaxy S6 in India. The Samsung Galaxy S6 which comes in a all new body and a little revamped design compared to its predecessor has been priced at Rs.49,990 for the base 32 GB variant.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 has a 5.1 inch Quad HD display, is powered by Octa-Core (Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) Exynos processor which is coupled with 3 GB of RAM. The phone runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Samsung’s very own TouchWiz UI and comes with a 16 megapixel rear facing camera. The phone has IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance and support 4G LTE in India.
There is a fingerprint sensor and S Health 4.0 is supported alongside the heart rate sensor built in. The Samsung Galaxy S6 runs on a 2550 mAh battery and has a 5 megapixel front camera too.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Specifications:
- 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display
- Resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Octa-Core Exynos processor
- 3 GB RAM
- 32, 64, 128GB internal memory options
- 16 megapixel primary camera with LED flash
- 5 megapixel front-facing camera
- Infrared LED for smart TV remote
- 2G, 3G, 4G LTE Wi-Fi 2X2 MIMO,
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, 3.5mm audio jack
- 2550 mAh battery
Going on sale starting April 10th, the Samsung Galaxy S6 will be available for Rs.49,900 for the 32GB variant, 64GB for Rs.55,900 and 128GB variant will take away Rs.60,900 from your bank balance. The phone will be available in Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, White Pearl and Blue Topaz color options.