The much awaited smartphone of the year, the Samsung Galaxy S6 has now been officially announced. The smartphones comes with a brand new design and the TouchWiz UI running on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
The Samsung Galaxy S6‘s design has been revamped in comparison to the previous S-series smartphones but goes on to carry a deep similarity with the iPhone 6. The Samsung Galaxy S6 comes in a metallic casing and all glass finish. The phone comes with power button on the Samsung Galaxy S6 also doubles up as a fingerprint scanner.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Specifications:
- 5.1-inch QHD Super AMOLED display
- 64-bit Eynos 7420 processor with quad-core 2.1GHz and quad-core 1.5GHz CPU.
- 3 GB DDR4 RAM
- Internal storage of 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB with no microSD card slot
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with TouchWiz UI
- 16 megapixel f/1.9 rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 megapixel f/1.9 front camera
- Inbuilt wireless charging
- 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- microUSB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- 2550 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is all set to be available in Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Blue Topaz and White Pearl color options with a launch date set for April 10th. There is no information on the pricing of the device though.