After the painful last year that Samsung has had, thanks to its Galaxy Note 7s blowing up, the company is focusing on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8.
And today, we get a first look at the Samsung Galaxy S8, thanks to a leak which shows us all the major changes which we can expect in the device and are listed below.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Specs and Changes:
- Display: 2 models featuring 5.8 inch and 6.2 inch QHD Super AMOLED display.
- Processor: To be powered by Snapdragon 835 and Samsung Exynos – depending on the region.
- Home Button: Physical Home Button is now dead, fingerprint moved to rear of the device.
- Battery: Battery size to remain at 3000 mAh and 3500 mAh respectively
- Storage: Base storage moved to 64 GB with support for 256 GB MicroSD card.
- Connectivity: Charging using USB Type C port. 3.5mm audio jack survives
- Camera: Rear camera remains at 12 MP while front camera gets a boost to 8 MP
- Price: Pricing expected to start at €799 or Rs.58150 Approx for the 5.8 inch model. 6.2 inch variant expected to start at €899 or Rs.65500 approx.
- Features: Windows Continuum-like Desktop PC functionality, Personal assistant called Bixby, Force Touch
The Samsung Galaxy S8 will be unveiled on March 29 in New York, with sale beginning April 21, as per reports.
What are your thoughts on the Galaxy S8? Share in the comments section below.