Chinese tech giant Xiaomi which has been expanding its wings in the Indian market has today announced the launch of its latest flagship, the Xiaomi Mi 4 which is the successor to the Mi 3 which was launched last year in India.
The Xiaomi Mi 4 packs in high end specifications and buyers will be able to enjoy best of everything.
Xiaomi Mi 4 Specifications:
- 5 inch IPS OGS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 3 GB of RAM
- 16 GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS with MIUI V6 UI
- 13 megapixel camera with LED Flash with 6 elements lens and Sony IMX214 BSI sensor
- 8 megapixel front-facing camera with Sony Exmor R sensor & 5 element lens
- 2G, 3G, WiFi, WiFi Direct
- Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- 3080mAh battery
Priced at Rs.19,999, the Xiaomi Mi 4 will go on sale on February 10th exclusively via Flipkart and buyers will have only White color option available. Registration for the Xiaomi Mi 4 will begin today at 6 PM here.